Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SIRRINGO LICENSED BY GOV TODAY !!!


Well, it's official! SIRRINGO made a lasting impression on spectators as well as the German judges at the stallion licensing out in Solvang. His type, movement and jumping were breathtaking. I bred SIRRINGO and sold him to his current owners as a weanling, so convinced was I that he had stallion potential. I was under pressure , as they already had purchased and succeeded in having licensed another of my offspring, the black stallion RASTA (Rotspon - Rouletto)
SIRRINGO is the first SIR DONNERHALL to be born in the U.S. (he is now 4 years old) and his dam is my cornerstone mare REINA H by Rubinstein. This mare stems from my foundation mare, HELENA , a glorious Trakehner mare of noble blood. (See the "Our Horses" page)
REINA H has had two daughters awarded Premium status as well... and now her first licensed son. There might be another yet to some.
I congratulate the Californian contingency that worked so hard to get both Rasta and Sirringo to stallion licensing; Pamela Bailey, Helen Rodriguez,Owners,and Christine Rivlin-Henke & Stacey Zwergel, Trainers .
Beautiful stallion, beautiful pedigree - we will have to see what foals he can produce - should be stunning. Frozen semen will be coming.
09/16/2009