Tuesday, August 9, 2011

QREDIT at his H-O-T inspection !!!

July 31,2011 at High Point Hanoverians in Md., QREDIT (Quaterback out of my Dream Rubina) made a solid presentation.











A happy Michael Bragdell, rider, along with Oldenburg Verband judge Dr. Evelin Schlotmann and me.... with a very hot a tired young stallion, Qredit!
Many thanks to Susan McAdoo for the photos.
Qredit is the 4th licensed stallion from this mare line, starting with my foundation Trakehner mare, Helena (Herbststurm - Pregel). She had two sons licensed, Hadrian and Harper. Qredit looks so very much like a big "Harper". Helena's daughter, Reina H by Rubinstein had the licensed son Sirringo by Sir Donnerhall before her untimely death. Her daughter is Dream Rubina by Dream of Glory, dam of Qredit. A wonderful family legacy. So, he is the 4th generation from the inception of my breeding program, and I couldn't be more proud of him!