Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well, I don't know where to begin....

To say good bye to my dear, sweet Mom. This photo was not two weeks ago, January 26th, on her 96th birthday. We had a fun surprise party for her and she felt that it was such a "Big Day".
She suffered a massive heart attack last Thursday, the 2nd of Feb., but with excellent intervention, things seemed to be coming along ok.... to the point that I was preparing to bring her home. But, God had greater designs for her, and took her quickly Sunday night, on the eve of her wedding anniversary.
So, I have a huge hole in my heart too. She was my Mother, always kind, tender and understanding. She was my best friend, and biggest fan. She loved the horses. Most of all, she taught me the true meaning of unconditional love. Her gentle nature will be sorely missed by those of us left behind, but I take solace in the fact that she is peacefully with my Dad, out of any danger and any pain.
Just had to share this with you, and hope you will understand if I am out of business contact for the next days. We will take her home to Texas finally.
Any personal notes or flowers can be directed to Bluebonnet Hills , 5725 Colleyville Blvd, Colleyville, Tx 76034, (817) 281-8751 for Thelma Jernigan Gillan