Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The "Gran Dame", Dream Rubina

Cookie and I decided that we just HAD to take photos of Rubina, aka "Beaner". I tend not to take photos of my horses that are NOT for sale, therefore focusing on the ones that ARE for sale. Consequence has been that I have few photos of my most cherished horses, Helena , Reina and Dream Rubina and her sister Finale
Well, here is Beaner, after a wet Florida summer of green grass (please excuse her "excess") . She is a significant mare, and still powerful in her movement, with good suspension and thrust. 
Dam to many fine foals, including stallion sons Qredit by Quaterback and W.Ellington by Wynton.


Dream Rubina is by Dream of Glory out of Reina H by Rubinstein who was out of Helena by Herbststurm - Pregel - Boris, my foundation mare. (1975)