Saturday, February 1, 2014

Well, the time has come to let my last Kiger girls go.....

Breeze and her dam, Cherokee Diamond Isabel
As some of you know, I have been doing my own "down sizing" the past few years. I have held on to my heart favorites ..... and now it is time to let them go on to have a productive life with a new owner who will enjoy them! 


Breeze & her Daddy, Twister!
Breeze got to live w her wonderful Granny, SPIRIT
I have two fillies left, Cherokee Morning Breeze is by my Kiger, "Cherokee Twister". Twister is my soul buddy, and my dependable riding horse.

Breeze as a weanling in 2011
She is 3 years old, ready to start. Her dam was "Isabel: by the great Andalusian stallion, GAUCHO III. The extra special movement came from him. We can take current photos hopefully this week, but wanted to post this while I was being decisive!

GLORY - 4 years

My darling FULL Kiger mare, Cherokee Spirit's Shining Glory is SOLD
Glory - always a lover

Please call for more information. Quality home is utmost priority.
 1 800 867-7021